CPD Certificates are available for registered health professionals who attended the Lifestyle Medicine Summit, and participated with a set number of sessions.
If you are an attendee, and would like to access your certificate, then follow these steps.
- Download the ELIA MyWellness App for either Apple or Android phones.
- If you do not have a MyWellness account, then create one for free, or login to your existing account. (If you are creating a new account, use the same email you used to register for the summit).
- On the Home Screen scroll to the bottom to view the Completed Section. Here you will see the the Lifestyle Medicine conferences that you attended. (If you do not, go to the troubleshooting section on this page).
- Select the conference you wish to see the speaker videos from.
- On this page there are three options.
- Read an overview of the summit.
- View and download your CPD Certificate of attendance.
- View the media from the summit
- Select Certificate of Attendance
- On this page you will be able to:
- View your certificate within the App
- Share the certificate with yourself to access it as a PDF, this could be via SMS, email or AirDrop (iOS)
If you log into the App and cannot see the conferences in the Completed section, then it is possible that your MyWellness account email is different to the email you used to register for the Summit. To view the Certificate the email's must be the same. To resolve this issue, please contact us directly, and we will update the email used for your summit registration, so the content becomes activated in the App